The first proper ladies watch to be produced by WT Author. Big dial ladies watches are here. The watch to accompany Nº 1953 unsurprisingly stands on it’s own as a complete work. Introducing Emmeline.
- Head dimensions: 37.5mm width x 43mm length x 12.5mm depth.
- Citizen 9015 automatic calibre or Swiss-made Ronda 513S movement.
- Limited to only 25 watches.
- Serial numbered watch back and paperwork.
- Raw leather watch pouch.
- Grade 316L stainless steel.
- Custom numbered enamel screw down back.
- Signature red crown with embossed WT Author trademark.
- Sapphire crystal lens.
- Milanese band and / or handmade Italian leather strap fitted with stainless steel buckle.
- Recyclable packaging with exclusive artwork.
- 2-year limited product warranty.
- Built in Britain with British or imported parts.
- One time manufacture. Once it’s gone it’s gone.
Set in 1918 London, UK, our limited edition Emmeline big dial ladies watches are available exclusively with a handmade raw leather watch pouch accompanied by a signed limited edition print with corresponding number.
Launched Thursday, 13 September 2018 at Blenheim Palace, Emmeline by WT Author is currently available for general sale through our store from £350.
It marks the Representation of the People Act from 1918, passed by Parliament to reform the electoral system in Britain and Ireland. Our signature silhouette adopts a sophisticated aesthetic without losing the robust nature of the WT Author aesthetic. Each watch is finished beautifully with a refined 20mm handmade leather strap. Or choose a silver-tone stainless steel Milanese bracelet instead.