After the seemingly traditional leanings of Nº 1934, WT Author returns to the studio to work on the spiritual successor for Nº 1914 but this time taking to the skies. Cockpits, aircrafts, rust.
- Head dimensions: 45mm width x 50mm length x 12.5mm depth.
- Citizen/Miyota 9015 automatic calibre or Swiss made Ronda 513S quartz movement.
- Limited to only 125, 100 or 25 watches (colour dependent).
- Serial numbered watch back, screen print & book.
- Grade 316 stainless steel.
- Custom numbered enamel screw down back.
- Signature red crown with embossed WT Author trademark.
- Luminous dial details.
- Sapphire coated mineral lens.
- Handmade Italian leather strap fitted with stainless steel buckle.
- 2-year limited product warranty.
- Built in Britain with British and imported parts.
- One time manufacture. Once it’s gone it’s gone.
In an age where there is instant access to anything at any time, we’ve come to value the beauty of exquisite objects that exist in the real world with you. Wristwatches are our priority and the focus is on exhibiting these items. Not only for the romance attached to them but the interaction they demand from the wearer – the weight of the timepiece, the smell of the raw leather strap, the opening of the wax sealed package and the mysteries inside.
Digital devices and applications are excellent and are integral to our lives, but the perfect way we’d hope a wearer to experience our products is as an eye-catching talking point knowing that the person next to you is never going to be wearing the same watch.
Chapter numbers are assigned to pieces from the WT Author collection in the order they are released, with each one representing ideas and techniques from a specific point in time. We encompass each limited edition product with a unique character that is individual to the legacy. Each Chapter is finished with a short story to commemorate the release.