Can’t wait until November for the new watch? WT Author × Ultra Studio are delighted to present [Origins], an NFT Watch series of 10 limited edition Variants to commemorate ‘Final Countdown’ Watch Chapter. Collectors will also gain ownership of the physical artefacts dedicated to the watch design process.
The NFT Watch Variants are available to purchase on OpenSea from Tuesday, 26 April 2022. The editions are priced at 1 ETH each.
The [Origins] Deed is a new category of NFT, allowing collectors to own their NFT Watch as well as automatically gain entitlement to the physical artefact that gives maximum transparency to collectors in the digital & physical world.
The 10 striking unique [Origins] Deeds include:
- Non-Fungible Token [NFT Watch] by WT Author × Ultra Studio
- NFT Watch Video Display Terminal
- Master Variant Watch [#0 of 50]
- Authenticated Blueprints
- Original Watch Sketch
- The 10 Rules of Watch Design Book
- Wax-Sealed Sustainable Packaging
For this launch we will accept Ether [ETH] as payment for the [Origins] Deeds.
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
1. Non-Fungible Token [NFT Watch]
2. NFT Watch Display Terminal
The physical manifestation of the NFT watch artwork represented within a 7″ digital picture frame.
- Frame size: 221mm × 156.6mm × 24mm
- Display size: 152mm × 84mm
- Resolution: 1024 × 600
- Memory: 1gb
- Battery: 1500mAh
3. Master Variant Watch [#0 of 50]
- The Nº 1980 Green [Invincible] NFT
- The Nº 1981 Black [Stealth] NFT
- The Nº 1982 Grey [Squadron] NFT
- The Nº 1983 Red [Altitude] NFT
- The Nº 1984 White [Orbit] NFT
- The Nº 1985 Blue [Bird of Prey] NFT
- The Nº 1986 Yellow [Doomsday] NFT
- The Nº 1987 Orange [Vanguard] NFT
- The Nº 1988 Phantom [Eagle] NFT
- The Nº 1989 Khaki [Guardian] NFT
The Master Edition Variant [serial number #0 of 50] to match your choice of NFT Variant.
Master Edition Variants will ship separately from the [Origins] Deed. We expect to start shipping Master Edition watches in November 2022.
This deadline shouldn’t change but it is possible that the November estimate may alter. You can review our progress by contacting us at:
4. Authenticated NFT Watch Blueprints
The unique blueprints, produced on a 210mm × 148mm bronze plate, verifies the specific [Origins] Deed made to demonstrate that
the item is authentic.
Our NFT Certificate of Authentication allows for the COA on your physical blueprints to live in your blockchain wallet as a non-fungible token, for not only safekeeping & digital permanence, but for the ability to own a smart contract form of the COA.
5. Original NFT WATCH Sketch
An original drawing from the ‘Final Countdown’ watch design process, dated September 2021.
Each 210mm × 148mm sketch is produced on marker stock using a combination of ballpoint & marker pens.
6. The 10 Rules of Watch Design Book
The landscape 22pp book digitally printed on 170gsm uncoated bond stock [380 mic uncoated pulp stock front & back cover] outlining the 10 rules of watch design published by WT Author.
The Variants are available to purchase on OpenSea from Tuesday, 26 April 2022. The editions are priced at 1 ETH each.
Contact the Workshop
Get in touch with WT Author using the contact form:
Send Us An Email
Send us a message and you won’t be placed into a queue. We’ll get any issue fixed as fast as humanly possible – so you’re in good hands.
We are not going anywhere!
Give Us A RIng
Our workshop is open from 09:00 to 17:00 every weekday (except Bank Holidays and other seasonal times throughout the year). If there is no answer immediately then leave us a message. We’ll get back to you.
Social media may be overrun with keyboard warriors, trolls, bots and influencers but look on the plus side – it’s easy to contact us through any of these accounts: