Watch Exhibitions Across the UK
We’re drawing a close to the Season that has also seen us attend shows in West Midlands, Leicestershire and Cambridgeshire. We always add new dates and locations – information and tickets for each event can be found here.
Oh, and Flight Lieutenant Shakespeare wishes to thank you all that visited the exhibition at Imperial War Museum / Duxford last weekend…
Can’t make our Spring Watch Exhibitions?
Don’t worry, Summer is just around the corner meaning you can visit us here:
- 13 – 14 July at Chateau Impney Hill Climb / Worcestershire
- 13 – 14 July at Imperial War Museum / Cambridgeshire
- 26 – 28 July at Silverstone Classic / Northamptonshire
- 21 – 22 September at Imperial War Museum / Cambridgeshire
Again, tickets and more information can be found here.
Online Watch Exhibitions
Can’t make these dates and want to see our collections as well as the new No 1968. It’s easy – visit our online watch exhibitions here.
Our seventh collection is inspired by watches from 1960’s motor racing and utilises iconic colour combinations from the 1968 World Championship season’s starting grid.
Deposits for this collection start from £50 where you can specify model colour, serial number (up to and including #52) and strap(s) + you will be automatically entered into the draw for your chance to win one of these: http://bit.ly/wt-author-1968-yellow (a watch so limited that only 1 is available to the public). More information and full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Nº 1968 Gold Automatic Watch£500
- Nº 1968 Blue Automatic Watch£500
- Nº 1968 Red Quartz Watch£350
- Nº 1968 Green Automatic Watch£500
- Nº 1968 Phantom Automatic Watch£500
- Nº 1968 Cream Quartz Watch£350
- Nº 1968 Black Automatic Watch£500
- Nº 1968 Orange Automatic Watch£500
- Nº 1968 Cerulean Quartz Watch£350
There are still slots available for our Custom Build programme.
This is your chance to design your own one-of-a-kind Nº 1968 with WT Author.
Availability is extremely limited and when all slots are booked Custom Build will close until 2020.
This is the first time we have offered this service and it is likely to be popular. It will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis. If you have any questions please email email@example.com